Apocalypse Art

Video by Tim Thomson

Today’s first piece of art was created by Apocalypse Town video designer Tim Thomson, using raw footage of Mitrovica, Kosovo, taken from the dashboard of Tony's car. The music is a dubbed version of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's adaptation of a Hosenfer song.





Songs that will not be in Apocalypse Town


Dear Mr. Barilla,

I must say that I am not satisfied with the adaptation of Otpisani that you send me.
There are wrong notes in melody and wrong harmonies.

1.The main theme first time finish in minor not major.
This is very important for the tension.

2.You play it in D minor.
The last chord in bridge is A7+9
/A, C-sharp,E,G,C/.

Concerning compensation what is your proposal.

Regards
M.Markovic

Author’s note: I sent Mr. Markovic my apologies for the weakness of my adaptation and my proposed compensation for the use of his song. I received no further responses. But there’s no law against giving it away for free. I adapted "Otpisani" three times. Enjoy the first of those adaptations here.






p.s. I love you, Ex-Yugo rock. In 1982, Yugoslavia was represented in the international Eurovision song contest by Aska, a girl group that included 24-year-old Kosovo native Snežana Mišković, later known to her fans as Viktorija. Skip to 1:10 for the song...



p.p.s. I love you too, Houston.